Message from our Nurse
Has everyone in your family had their flu vaccine?
If not, here is your chance: there will be a FREE flu vaccine clinic for [participants] at [clinic location] on [day/date] from [time–time]. Here is some important information about the FREE flu vaccine clinic:
- You must register online at schoolflu.com to schedule an appointment.
- Walk-ins will NOT be allowed.
- Registration closes at noon the day before the clinic.
- Staff are trained on health and safety measures.
- All COVID-19 safety precautions will be observed.
- face coverings required
- social distancing required
- COVID-19 symptom screening required
- hand sanitizer will be available
- Insurance information will be collected, but the vaccine is FREE whether you have insurance or not.
The flu is a serious, highly contagious, and sometimes deadly disease. Catching the flu means missing days of work and school. You might even have to spend time in the hospital. Don’t take the risk — the flu vaccine is your best protection against the flu.If you have any questions, you may call Nurse Durigan at 270-8717 or call the RI DOH information line at 401-222-5960. You can also learn more at health.ri.gov/flu/.